StagMatch is running a FREE tuition program and After School Care for students from low income family in 3 of our tuition centers.
Students (Primary 1 to 6 and Secondary 1 to 5)under this project will receive FREE Tuition (English, Mathematics, Mother Tongue and Science) OR After School Care service (include guiding them on their school homework).
Interested to join us? Please send your request or enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some shots from our IEnrich Tuition Project.
In order to qualify for “IEnrich Tuition” the following criteria must be met:
1. The monthly gross household income of the student must not exceed S$2700.00 per month
or monthly per capita income (PCI) not exceeding S$700.00
(PCI = Monthly gross household incomes / Number of family members).
In order to qualify for “IEnrich Care – After School Care”, the following criteria must be met:
1. The monthly gross household income of the student must not exceed S$3000.00 per month
2. Age 14 years old and below
3. Parents must be working either part / full time.
A list of the required supporting documents needed for the above registration
Enclose Photocopied Supporting Documents
1. Student’s Birth Certificate (BC) or Identity Card ((photocopy both sides) or Certificate of Singapore Citizenship or Re-entry Permit or an extract from adopted Children Register
2. NRIC of parents and all family members staying within the same household (photocopy both sides)
3. For working parents/guardian and working family members: Latest CPF statements or pay slips or income tax returns or employment letters
4. For non-working family members (housewife or unemployed) and odd- job worker: Self-declared letter of income.
Other supporting documents (if applicable)
1. Copy of parent’s certificate of death, separation or divorce
2. Copy of custody or guardian papers
3. Copy of maintenance order